fredag 8 mars 2013

What brought us this week

Hello everyone,

My name is Veronika and I´m from Czech Republic. I am an exchange student in Novia, University of Applied Sciences. .
I study Social education and Leisure at Masaryk University in Brno. So the content of the study is very similar study of Noving team.

Why I decided to come to Finland?
At first it was a rash decision. I never liked winter, snow and frost. But I wanted to try something new and Finland for me was something absolutely unknown. So I said to myself, why not exactly Finland? And now, I am here :)

Of course, I did not expect that I would love to be here so much. But it happened. And I'm really grateful for this opportunity to be here. With a clear conscience I can say that this study program is one of my most beautiful moments in my life.

Speaking about the study
This week I was honored to be a Week Manger.
So now it is my duty as well as reward briefly inform you about the events of this week.

On Monday we started a new topic Integration, Refugees and Immigration. 
During the training, we had a very interesting and productive discussion.

On Tuesday we continued...... Ida from the Spark team has prepared for us really interesting workshop on the topic refugees and immigrants. 

Thursday morning we started with a visitor from the Åbo Akademi.
Steve has prepared for us workshop on the topic refugee law and International humanitarian law.
On this link you can look into the issue, which we have been involved with.

During the whole week we had a lot of meetings for our projects and did a lot of work. Thus, we are on a very good way to realize these projects and I am very proud of our team.

I think this week can be considered very successful and beneficial for all of us.
So...... have a nice weekend :)

Sincerely and with smile, 
your Veronika 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar